These Baileys Irish Cream Coffee Cheesecake Bites are the PERFECT combination of both flavors! Mini cheesecakes with a touch of Bailey's and a splash of coffee flavor! No better way to eat these than WITH an Irish coffee! 🙂
Baileys Irish Cream Mini Cheesecakes
Making a Baileys cheesecake is really simple! As long as you
have a GOOD plain cheesecake recipe on hand, all you need to do is add an ounce...or three...of Baileys Irish cream liquor to your cheesecake batter before baking.
Just try one with your coffee or even just a glass of cold milk and thank me later.
Your guests will appreciate the small size too since no fork will be necessary. Just one deliciously creamy bite!
If you love mini cheesecakes, try my mini plain cheesecake bites.
Mini Coffee Cheesecake Bites
To make these mini cheesecake bites, you need a mini muffin tin! If you do not have one, go order one off of Amazon! It is something I use all the time especially for mini, bite sized recipes.
If you can find the silicone muffin tins, those are great! They are non-stick and make removing food like cheesecakes much easier!
Mini cheesecakes are a little more tedious than baking one large cheesecake but it is worth the extra effort! People appreciate the small details and plus, who doesn't love bite sized food? They make any party 10x better! 🙂
Mini Cheesecake Cookie Crust
Every one of my cheesecake recipes has a cookie crust. It is the most delicious part of the cheesecake, in my humble opinion. Graham crackers are great and I have made some pretty delicious graham cracker crusts but they still don't compare.
It's SO good and very simple...like biting into a crispy sugar cookie but even BETTER!
For the crust, you can use any vanilla cream filled cookie. Just make sure you bake the mini crusts BEFORE you fill them up so they get nice and golden brown.
Oh and please don't be stingy with the crust!!
Layer it nice and thick! You want your guests to see it and when they bite into it, it should be crunchy!
Here are some other mini desserts you may like:
Mini Baklava Rolls With Citrus Honey
Easy NO BAKE Peanut Butter Pound Cake Petit Fours
Irish Coffee Cheesecake Crunch Bites
- 12 cream filled cookies ((any brand))
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz. salted butter melted
- Mini muffin tin ((greased))
- 8 oz. cream cheese ((one package))
- ½ c heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp Irish cream liqueur ((I used Baileys))
- ½ c powdered sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coffee extract
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
Baileys Whipped Cream
- 1 tsp Irish cream liqueur ((I used Baileys))
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- ¼ c heavy cream
- ¾ tsp unflavored gelatin
- Pinch salt
- In food processor, pulse until cookies are fully crushed.
- Add cinnamon and melted butter and pulse until it holds together like wet sand. (This should only take a minute or two.)
- Distribute evenly amongst mini muffin tins (about 1 tbsp in each). Tip* Cut a strip of wax paper to place inside each tin for easy removal!!
- Use something flat to press the crust down evenly. A shot glass works great.
- Bake crust at 325 degrees for 12-15 min or until you see the crusts just start to brown.
- While waiting for the crusts, using a whisk, whisk the cream cheese and sugar together on high for one minute.
- Slow speed and add in all other ingredients until fully incorporated. Consistency should be pudding-like.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to scoop batter into tins. Fill about ¾ of the way up. They will rise a bit.
- Bake at 325 degrees on top rack for approx. 10 min or until they do not jiggle in the center.
- When cheesecake looks just about done, turn off oven and crack door. Allow to sit for another 10 minutes so they do not crack.
- While waiting, whip cream, gelatin and sugar on high for one minute or until it begins to thicken. Add liqueur and salt and mix until just incorporated. Do not over whip!
- Take cheesecakes out of oven and let cool. They should slip out with the wax paper. If you did not use wax paper, place in fridge for an hour first. Then use a knife to loosen the edges before removing.
- Top with whipped cream and cinnamon. Sprinkle with coffee beans if you have them!