This Peppermint Candy Cane Shooter is made with just TWO INGREDIENTS one being Rumchata so you KNOW it's going to be good! Plus, it is quick, easy and so festive! I recommend serving at your next Christmas party or holiday gathering!
- Smirnoff Pepperint Vodka- Smirnoff has a limited edition peppermint vodka you can find in any liquor store around the holidays! Grab a bottle!
- Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur There are a couple different kinds of white chocolate liqueur but I prefer this one!
- Peppermint/Candy Canes- Optional* Crushed for garnish.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds!
- Pour into candy cane-rimmed shot glass.
📃 NOTE: You can print exact quantities with detailed instructions below!
Brands of White Chocolate Liqueur
Candy Cane Rim
Crush some candy canes or peppermint up and dip your shot glasses in corn syrup. The corn syrup is thick enough to help the candy canes stay put! Water doesn't work as well.
Then dip rim in the crushed peppermint for a beautiful presentation!
- Chill your shot glasses in the freezer for 10-20 minutes before serving.
- Use plenty of ice in your cocktail shaker for an ultra chilled shot.
Useful Bar Tools
If you love making cocktails at home then I suggest you invest in a few bar tools to make it easier!
- Cocktail Shaker Set- This comes with the basics and is a great price.
- Shot Glasses- These are beautiful!
Throwing a Christmas party? Make it themed! Check out these fun adult holiday themes everyone will love!
Other Christmas Drinks You'll Love:
👋 Let's be friends! Join my mailing list to receive entertaining tips and NEW recipes!
Peppermint Candy Cane Shot With Rumchata
- ¾ ounce Smirnoff peppermint vodka
- ¾ ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Crush candy canes and add to plate.
- Dip rim of shot glass in corn syrup and then in candy cane.
- Pour shots and serve!