This Peppermint Candy Cane Shooter is the perfect Christmas shot to serve guests this season!
It's made with just TWO INGREDIENTS one being Godiva white chocolate liqueur so you KNOW it's going to be good! Plus, it is quick, easy and so festive! I recommend serving at your next Christmas party or holiday gathering!
If you're looking for another festive Christmas cocktail, this Winter White Cosmo is amazing! If you love sweeter shooters, serve my Pink Starburst Shot!
- Smirnoff Pepperint Vodka- Smirnoff has a limited edition peppermint vodka you can find in any liquor store around the holidays! Grab a bottle!
- Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur There are a couple different kinds of white chocolate liqueur but I prefer this one!
- Peppermint/Candy Canes- Optional* Crushed for garnish.
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds!
- Pour into candy cane-rimmed shot glass.
📃 NOTE: You can print exact quantities with detailed instructions below!
Brands of White Chocolate Liqueur
Candy Cane Rim
Crush some candy canes or peppermint up and dip your shot glasses in corn syrup. The corn syrup is thick enough to help the candy canes stay put! Water doesn't work as well.
Then dip rim in the crushed peppermint for a beautiful presentation!
- Chill your shot glasses in the freezer for 10-20 minutes before serving. This will give it an icy touch that makes the shot much smoother!
- Use plenty of ice in your cocktail shaker for an ultra chilled shot.
- Add a mini candy cane to the side of the shot.
Useful Bar Tools
If you love making cocktails at home then I suggest you invest in a few bar tools to make it easier!
- Cocktail Shaker Set- This comes with the basics and is a great price.
- Shot Glasses- These are beautiful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Corn syrup is usually my trick for getting crushed candy canes to stick to the rim, but you could also use melted white chocolate.
Sure! I suggest keeping it in the fridge until you're ready to serve. You can also pour into the shot glasses and freeze for 10-20 minutes for a frosty presentation!
Throwing a Christmas party? Make it themed! Check out these fun adult holiday themes everyone will love!
Other Christmas Drinks You'll Love:
Bonefish Grill's Winter White Cosmo
Hot Chocolate With Chocolate Chips (No Cocoa Powder!)
Pumpkin Pie Martini (w/ Rumchata)
Spiked Hot Apple Cider Punch With Spices (Mulled)
📲 Say hi on social!! 👋 Follow me on facebook, instagram, pinterest, youtube or tiktok for more recipes and entertaining tips!
Peppermint Candy Cane Shot
- ¾ ounce Smirnoff peppermint vodka
- ¾ ounce Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 15 seconds.
- Crush candy canes and add to plate.
- Dip rim of shot glass in corn syrup and then in candy cane.
- Pour shots and serve!
Tried the recipe? I'd love to hear your thoughts below!