Peach schnapps is always a liquor cabinet staple in our house. The cocktail combinations are endless! If you're looking for a clear fruity, sweet liqueur, this is definitely a good one! Check out this list of tasty peach schnapps cocktails you'll want to serve at your next cocktail party!
"Schnapps" are a type of alcoholic beverage that's made by adding fruit syrups, like my blackberry syrup, spices, or artificial flavorings to neutral grain spirits. You can think of it as a fruit brandy.
Peach schnapps is a type of distilled spirit that uses peaches to infuse its sweet peachy flavor. It's a rather inexpensive liqueur known to be super sweet making it ideal for mixed cocktails. The alcohol content ranges from 15-20%. DeKuyper is the most popular brand of schnapps.
This is the most popular peach schnapps cocktail out there. It's been around for decades and being just 2 ingredients, you really can't go wrong.
- 3 oz peach schnapps
- 3 oz. orange juice
- Orange wedge, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add peach schnapps and orange juice.
- Stir and garnish with orange slice.
2. Sex On The Beach
- 1.25 oz Cranberry juice
- 1.25 oz Orange juice
- 1.25 oz Vodka
- .75 oz Peach schnapps
- Garish: orange slice & maraschino cherry
- Add all ingredients to a high ball glass and mix well.
- Fill with ice and garnish.
🥤 Have you ever been to an 'Anything But A Cup' party?
3. Peach Sangria
- 25 oz. (1 bottle) Pinot Grigio or Moscato, chilled
- ½ cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup peach puree or peach nectar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- Garnish: peach slices, orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add all ingredients in and mix well.
- Add fruit and mint and serve cold.
4. Lavender Peach Spritzer
- 3 oz. peach juice
- 1.5 oz. lavender simple syrup
- Sparkling Soda
- Garnish: peach slices and lavender sprig.
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass with ice and mix.
- Top with sparking soda and garnish.
5. Frozen Peach Margarita
- 16 oz. frozen peaches
- ¾ cup silver tequila
- ¼ cup Cointreau
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup or 3 tablespoon sugar
- peaches and mint to garnish
- In a blender, combine frozen sliced peaches, tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, simple syrup, and ice.
- Puree until smooth.
- Serve in a margarita glass with skewered peaches and a mint sprig.
- Salt the rim if desired.
🍡What appetizers are you serving with your cocktails? Check out these finger foods that would be perfect with them!
6. Peach Bourbon Smash
- 1 small peach, frozen
- 1.5 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. cointreau
- Garnish: peach slices and salt.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree.
- Pour into chilled margarita glass rimmed with salt and garnish.