Peach schnapps is always a liquor cabinet staple in our house. The cocktail combinations are endless! If you're looking for a clear fruity, sweet liqueur, this is definitely a good one! Check out this list of tasty peach schnapps drinks you'll want to serve at your next cocktail party!
"Schnapps" are a type of alcoholic beverage that's made by adding fruit syrups, like my blackberry syrup, spices, or artificial flavorings to neutral grain spirits. You can think of it as a fruit brandy.
What Is Peach Schnapps?
Peach schnapps is a type of distilled spirit that uses peaches to infuse its sweet peachy flavor. It's a rather inexpensive liqueur known to be super sweet making it ideal for mixed cocktails. The alcohol content ranges from 15-20%. DeKuyper is the most popular brand of schnapps.
1. Fuzzy Navel
This is a popular mixed drink that's been around for decades and being just 2 ingredients, you really can't go wrong.
- 3 oz peach schnapps
- 3 oz. orange juice
- Orange wedge, for garnish
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add peach schnapps and orange juice.
- Stir and garnish with orange slice.
2. Sex On The Beach
- 1.25 oz Cranberry juice
- 1.25 oz Orange juice
- 1.25 oz Vodka
- .75 oz Peach schnapps
- Garish: orange slice & maraschino cherry
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass and mix well.
- Fill with ice and garnish.
🥤 Have you ever been to an 'Anything But A Cup' party?
3. Peach Sangria
- 25 oz. (1 bottle) Pinot Grigio or Moscato, chilled
- ½ cup Peach Schnapps
- 1 cup peach puree or peach nectar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- Garnish: peach slices, orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add all ingredients in and mix well.
- Add fruit and mint and serve cold.
5. Frozen Peach Margarita
- 1 small peach, frozen
- 1.5 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. cointreau
- Garnish: peach slices and salt.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and puree.
- Pour into chilled margarita glass rimmed with salt and garnish.
If you love sweet, fruity driks, my White Gummy Bear shooter is also made with peach schnapps! It's fun tasty and so cute!
Chill your glasses in advance especially if entertaining in the summer.
Garnish your drink using fresh fruits, citrus wedges, wheels or rinds or even edible flowers to make a beautiful drink pop!
Other Sweet Drinks You Need To Try!
7 Peach Schnapps Drinks (Peach Julep)
- 1 pitcher
- 10-14 whole fresh mint leaves (plus some for garnish)
- 1 ½ cups peach juice
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- ½ cup bourbon
- 12 ounces soda water
- crushed ice
- Add the mint leaves and some crushed ice to a large pitcher.
- Use a wooden spoon to muddle/smash the mint leaves with the ice until bruised.
- Stir in peach juice, peach schnapps, club soda, and bourbon and mix well.
- Add ice if serving right away or add ice to glasses before serving. Garnish with a peach slice and mint leaves!
- Feel free to use less mint or more schnapps depending on your taste. You can swap the bourbon for any liquor you prefer.
- Wait until last minute to add ice.
- Serve with a straw!